Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Powerful Prayer For The Spiritual Cleansing Of A Home, Room Or Place

God, Jesus Christ, Holy Ghost,
I am a Christian.
I believe and trust in your Holy Bible.
I believe and trust the truth,
that you alone have all power and authority in Heaven and Earth.
I come to you,
asking for the spiritual cleansing of this place,
for it to become new and clean supernaturally,
a safe Christian environment for me (and my family).
In the Name,
Power and Authority of Jesus Christ,
my Lord and Savior God,
Holy Ghost please do the work I need right now.
As a saved Christian,
I renounce any sins,
known or unknown to me,
that have been committed here by anyone (including me or my family).
I renounce any sinful items ever kept here,
I renounce any sinful things that were broadcast here,
I renounce any sinful or evil people who lived here or entered here.
In the Name,
Power and Authority of Jesus Christ,
my Lord and Savior,
I RENOUNCE any satanic claim attempts on this place, or on those who live here, or on items kept here, based upon these things that I have renounced.
As a saved Christian,
I command any demon, false angel, spirit or ghost trying to hang out here to be bound and rebuked away by the Power of the Holy Ghost and never return!
Holy Ghost I trust you to do this work right now.
I claim this place as a place of Christian spiritual safety and protection.
I bless this place in the name of my God; Jesus Christ.
I ask You Lord Jesus Christ to place your blessing and spiritual protection on this place, clean it with Your Holy Blood,
and let it be made as new for me (and my family).
Let only thy Holy Ghost and Holy Angels of Heaven be here with us!
Amen!
Praise God!

No comments: