Tuesday, November 29, 2011

CLEANSING PRAYERS

CLEANSING PRAYER AFTER EACH PRAYER MISSION OR CHURCH SERVICE.

Dear heavenly father, thank you for allowing us to pray for your choosen people.
I would like to pray for cleansing now lord.
What belongs to _________ (name of person being prayed for/OTHERS) return to him/her/others, what belongs to me return to me.
Lord I break all soul-ties, spiritual bondages and close all spiritual realm in the name of Jesus Christ.
Protect me, my parents,siblings,childen,my body of christ, ministry,church, my finances,work,business, and all those who cares for me with the blood of Jesus Christ.
Lord continue to pour down your empowerment of the Holy Spirit, Glory,Grace and Mercy upon me.
This I ask and pray in jesus name. Amen.


CLEANSING PRAYER AT NIGHT

Dear heavenly father, thank you for blessing my day today. I would like to pray for cleansing of all work of Christ.
What belongs to others return to others, what belong to me return to me. Cleanse and protect me with the Blood of the Lamb.
Lord, please bless me with your Glory,Grace and Mercy and the empowerment of the Holy Spirit.
Please grant me a rest now lord, send your angels, ark angels and Lord Heaven Armies to surrounds me for a peaceful sleep in Jesus Name I pray.
Amen.

No comments: