Tuesday, December 6, 2011

PRAYER FOR HOLY COMMUNION


Holy Communion Prayer

Hold the bread in your hand and say this:
Thank you, Jesus for your broken body. Thank you for bearing my symptoms and sicknesses at the cross so that I may have your health and wholeness. I declare that by your stripes, by the beatings you bore, by lashes which fell on your back I am completely healed I believe I receive your resurrection life in my body today.
(Eat the bread)

Take the cup in your hand and say this:
Thank you Jesus, for your blood that has washed me whiter than snow. Your blood has brought me forgiveness and made me righteous forever. And as I drink, I celebrate and partake of the inheritance of the righteous, which includes preservation, healing, wholeness and all your blessings.
(Drink the wine) 
Thank you Jesus, I love you because you first loved me.



No comments: